Lukas MikusConsultant KPMG Slovakia
In a placement project for an international logistic solutions provider Lukas was responsible for helping the Romanian and Slovak team to finalize the comprehensive alignment and the transfer of Accounting processes from SSC Slovakia to SSC Romania where during two months he was responsible for providing translations and process understanding support together with coordination of managerial meetings, advisory and training meetings with all financial department streams (AP, AR and GL).
Lukas also participated in two placement projects at a Swiss SSC in Bratislava as a part of
- direct tax operations department where he was responsible for quartal reporting
- global indirect tax operations department, currently as VAT controller, responsible for preparation of VAT returns for Switzerland and UK along with Supplementary Declarations and additional country specific reports, liaising with VAT technical staff to review areas for potential VAT savings and supporting the group’s finance transformation and automation project
Lukáš joined KPMG in 2016 and gained 3 years experience in audit, focusing on the audit of IT, Automotive and retail sector.
He has regularly been a part of an audit team performing audit for IT and production companies, where he was also responsible for using SAP in order to prepare reports and data for testing samples, databases for analytical procedures, assessment of control effectiveness and preparation of financial statements.
Part of his job included the preparation of financial and operational analysis reports for financial management.
His technology background includes active usage of SAP in financial accounting, controlling and material management modules as well as active usage of ORACLE for reporting purposes with responsibility for data maintenance and data input.
Lukas has been valued as a reliable asset to clients due to his professional attitude, good communication skills, good business acumen, flexibility and for a change aversive approach.
- Student of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (currently 9 successfully finished exams)
- Master degree, Technical University in Košice, Faculty of Economic
- English – advanced
- Polish – advanced
- Slovak – native
- Czech – advanced
- Financial analysis & reporting
- Project management